Sunday, May 18, 2008

Josh Cox shares his 1997 MMTR experience

I meant to tell you all about this when Josh posted Part 1 of his MMTR blog 2 weeks ago.  Nevertheless, JC has completed Part 2 of his story which you can access here (as well as part 1):

Side note: JC & I attended and ran together (well, Josh was always ahead of me) at Liberty University. Since then, Josh has developed into an elite marathoner (*PB - 2:13). Josh writes a great story!

WARNING: Potential Spoiler! I remember when he ran & won the MMTR in course record fashion (6:57) - I was working Aid Stations 3 & 16 (the Z-boys aid stations).  Josh blitzed through Porters Ridge running like he just started a 5k...but there's always more to the story...

*PB is Canadian for personal best instead of the American standard PR or personal record!

No comments: